Careers at Final Frontiers
At Final Frontiers, our Core Values are essential to who we are. We are looking for people who share our Core Values and want to be part of our team. At Final Frontiers we believe it is far easier to prevent a network crisis than recover from one. Our proactive service approach lets our clients truly leverage technology to reach their business goals.
- Are you looking to work somewhere Fun?
We are at work at least 1/3 of our lives. At Final Frontiers we believe that if it’s not fun, it’s not worth doing. We are seeking people with vibrant energy to contribute to our fun atmosphere.
- Do you want to be part of a great Team?
At Final Frontiers we believe teamwork is essential for greatness. We have built an entire workplace culture around a strong team dynamic. Collaborative team energy helps us achieve our goals.
- Are you ready to Grow?
At Final Frontiers we believe that if you’re not growing, you’re falling behind. We have to grow as a business and we have to grow as people.
- Do you believe in offering incredible Service?
At Final Frontiers we believe in Service +1; going above and beyond the standard for our clients. We give them what they expect plus a little bit more. We strive to give incredible service.
- Would you rather Work Smarter than harder?
At Final Frontiers, we believe that it is more important for us to work smarter than harder. We create systems and processes to make everything more efficient. We always look into the root cause and don’t believe in band-aids.
- Do you value Technical Excellence?
At Final Frontiers we believe in a passionate pursuit of excellence in our field. We are strategic partners for our clients who need to know they can trust in the knowledge and expertise of our team.
- Would you like to be part of our positive Stakeholder Return?
At Final Frontiers we believe that every single person who comes in contact with us needs to make a positive financial return. Clients, Employees, Vendors, EVERYONE benefits from their relationship with us.
These are our core values. Sound like you?
See our Current Career Opportunities!
Final Frontiers is seeking a driven Senior Systems Analyst with at least 5+ years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone who has project management, planning and architecture experience. The successful candidate will be able to mentor junior and intermediate analysts.
- Are passionate about technology and continuously strive to expand your skills.
- Believe that virtualization and the Cloud are the “way to go”.
- Carefully balance your technical excellence with a genuine concern for people.
- Possess exceptional organizational, time management, interpersonal and English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Take initiative and are excited to be a part of an exceptional team
Preference will be given to those candidates who are proficient in:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Cisco and SonicWall security appliances
- DHCP, DNS, and NTFS
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Oil & Gas specific applications
- Project Management, Planning and Architecture
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Final Frontiers is seeking a motivated Customer Service Administrator with 2+ years’ experience in client service and office administration to join our rapidly growing team.
- Are passionate about technology and removing the headaches of IT for our clients.
- Are energetic and excited to be the first point of contact for our clients’ service requests.
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Are a pro at documentation and administration.
- Possess outstanding English communication skills (professional writing and verbal communication).
- Take initiative and are excited to be a part of an exceptional team.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have:
- Hardware and software procurement experience
- ITIL or HDI certification
- A university degree
With Final Frontiers you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A customized training program
- Substantive opportunities for professional development
- A comprehensive and superior health benefits plan
- A fun, team-oriented, great place to work
Join our dynamic team where your ideas and passion will be rewarded!
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and a cover-letter to email@example.com
We appreciate the time you may take in applying for a position. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.